Materials for electrodes, copper alloy, tungsten, copper-tungsten and molybdenum
ELECTRICAL WELDING BY RESISTANCE:
In the weld by resistance, the materials used for the electrodes should be appropriate. Those being demanded have the next caracteristicas:
1. To locate and to concentrate the weld current in the point of welding.
2. To transmit the compression effort in said point.
3. To dissipate with optimum rapidity the heat concentration.
4. To have a high conductivity.
5. To get a hardness and high mechanical resistance, even high-temperature.
6. To have you size them and convenient way.
With the homologated materials COBYMA, that are supplied in the form of laminated bars and disks, it gets improving work conditions for the electrical weld electrodes by resistance, taking into account the next general recommendations:
- K.201 Copper-Cromo: It is the most usually it used for the weld by points and especially in electrodes in a way.
- K.202 Copper-Cromo-Circonio: It is used for rings and honest electrodes or slightly bandy in the weld by points of steel sheet sweet, and as a rule for steels covers.
- K.204 Copper-Cadmium: It is used for the weld by resistance of aluminium and light alloys.
- K.302 Copper-Cobalt-Berillium: For the weld by points and by rings of stainless steel and refractory steel, as well as, as a rule, for the weld by protuberances and to ceiling.
- K.304 Copper-Berilium-Cobalt: For certain weld gags to ceiling and electrodes that support large pressures.
- KW.11 Sinter Material for Copper-Tungsten: For coatings of weld electrodes by protuberances.
- KW.12 Sinter Material for Copper-Tungsten: For weld gags to ceiling and by sputtering.
- KW.13 Tungsten: For the strong weld by resistance and by copper and material points of high conductivity.
For electrodes of electroerosion is had:
- K.103 AND electrolytic Copper: Supply in round laminated bars, squared and rectangular, as in pipes.
- KW.10 Synthesig of Copper - Tungsten: Available in round pieces, squared and rectangular, as well as in pipes for mechanized of precision.
ELECTRO-FORGING AND RIVETED WARM:
- KWC. Synthesig of Copper - Tungsten Carbide: Matrixes of electro-forging and riveted warm.
- KW.14 Molibdeno: Riveted warm and matrix coatings for weld brandish.
ELECTRODES TO YOU SCHEME OF WELD TIG:
- KTO - pure Tungsten (99%)
- KT1 - Tungsten with 1% de Torio
- KT2 - Tungsten with 2% de Torio
- KT5 - Tungsten with 5% de Torio
- KTZ - Tungsten with 0,3% of Circonio
Supply in diameter rods: 1-1, 2-1, 6-2-2, 4-3-3, 2-4-4, 8-5 and 6 in lengths of 150 and 175 mm.
STRONG WELD TO THE SILVER AND TO THE COPPER:To obtain unions of great resistance with cycles of heating short and temperature decrease.
|Density (Kg/dm3)||Electric conduct. (% IACS)||Brinell 10/1.000.30||Hardness Rockwell||Tensile strenght (kg/mm²)||Elongation 50 mm (%)||Yield strenght||Softening tempe-
|KW-10||14,6||30||95 B||63||Aprox. 1.000|
|KW-11||14,8||27-31||222||97 B||64,5||Aprox. 1.000|
|KW-12||15,1||27-30||230||98 B||67,5||Aprox. 1.000|
|KW-13||19,0||30||484||50 C||34||Aprox. 1.000|
|KW-14||10,0||30||165||85 B||54||Aprox. 1.000|
For any questions or queries we are at your disposal.